Trusted data privacy technology for global compliance
Trusted third parties
Solutions for global regulatory website compliance
How a single line of code from Ensighten gives you total compliance enforcement over all third-party tags on your website.
What: Consumer data protection
Recently updated European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) outlines a new, stringent set of rules for collecting, storing, transferring and auditing consumer personally identifiable information (PII).
Who: Any business in EU
GDPR applies to any business engaging with consumers in the European Union, regardless of the location of the business entity. If you have any third-party tags on your website, you are at higher risk of incompliance.
When: Enforcement now in effect
The European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) regulations went into effect on May 25, 2018.
The most cost-effective GDPR website compliance solution
Website visitor experience:
- Greater trust in the brand for protecting their personally identifiable information (PII)
- Visit consent notice available in five primary European languages
- Consent manager for visitors to directly view, change and withdraw consent at any time
- Deploy via any TMS with a single line of code that never needs to be changed
- Deploy on any size website without impacting latency
- Select GDPR compliance level in accordance with risk profile.
- Select third-party data permissions with whitelists and blacklists
- Select consumer opt-in/out options by third-party provider
- Select supported website languages (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish)
- Review dashboard highlighting how many visitors have opted in and out of each of your marketing technologies
- Receive alerts to notify you when new domains appear on your website that require permissions
- Review visitor audit trails, available upon regulatory request
- Consult with Customer Support to address questions and resolve issues quickly