Marketers play a critical role in complying with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) as they are responsible for collecting the bulk of customer data
However, research shows that despite the high risks of non-compliance, there are still plenty of marketers who do not fully understand the implications of GDPR for their role or their business.
This guide, based on recent research of 100 marketers, is intended to aid marketers better understand their role in GDPR compliance.
Download this guide to learn:
- What changes to be aware of following GDPR
- What consumer data is impacted
- How to make GDPR work for you
- Five steps marketers can take to ensure GDPR compliance
- Key questions to ask GDPR compliance vendors