What a year! Five major Ensighten milestones of 2014
It was five years ago on New Year's Eve, 2009 that Ensighten was born as a tag management company with a new approach and hybrid architecture. In that short period of time, we've grown into the leading open marketing platform focused on omni-channel data and tag management, supporting the world's top brands in their digital marketing efforts.
As we look back on 2014, we realize this was a stellar year for company milestones and the solutions we were able to bring to our customers. In honor of this year, and our fifth birthday as a company, here are our five favorite events of 2014:
- Forrester declares that Ensighten delivers 525% ROI. Yes, you read that right! After conducting a total economic impact study of our customers' use of Ensighten and the marketing results they realized, Forrester found exceptional ROI. Read the report here.
- Ensighten acquires Tag Man. Tag Man was one of the pioneers in tag management systems. By bringing TagMan into the Ensighten product line, more customers are enjoying an open platform system that supports best-in-breed digital marketing technologies.
- We launched Ensighten Inform. Website visitors are a demanding bunch, and they expect their needs to be easily met online. Indeed, according to CIO Insight, 84% of customers who have a positive online experience with a brand return to that website. But if the experience is poor then 45% abandon their purchase and 41% take their business to a competitor. That's why we developed Ensighten Inform. You can monitor website performance, critical path functionality, and deployments on a page all within the unified workflows of tag management.
- We acquired Anametrix. If analysis is limited by the quality of the data, then the quality of business intelligence was improved significantly by marrying Ensighten’s leading open marketing platform with Anametrix’s award-winning, multichannel analytics platform. This combination gives marketers the important integrated lever they’ve been asking for – to simplify and speed the value derived through multichannel analytics, producing results they can trust and act on.
- We launched Ensighten Attribution. Ensighten Attribution enables real-time action of omni-channel attribution data like never before possible—while reducing vendor costs and boosting the ROI of advertising spend. It shows you the revenue impacts of impressions and clicks across all channels, reducing cost per action by 30 – 50% and drive improvements in ROI by 50 – 100%. Ensighten Attribution improves marketing spend and illuminates customer paths to purchase that otherwise would remain hidden in campaign or channel silos.
How do we top 2014? What milestones are planned for 2015? Wait and see!
Recommended next steps
You've reached the end of Happy 5th Birthday Ensighten!, but this is only the beginning. If you’re wondering where to go from here, check out these recommended next steps: