Ensighten, the leader in enterprise data and tag management, boosts marketing agility and eases privacy compliance with the industry’s first Agile Marketing Platform (AMP), built to meet the needs of enterprise marketing organizations. With Ensighten AMP, businesses rapidly execute any marketing initiative, achieve one-to-one marketing and deliver great user experiences. Ensighten AMP processes over a trillion tag requests from 30,000 Web domains across 150 countries, representing more than $30 billion in ecommerce for top brands that include Brooks Brothers, Capital One, Microsoft, Money Supermarket, monster.com, RAC, Sony Electronics, Staples, Symantec, Thomson, United Airlines and Virgin Australia.
As an engineer on the reporting and analytics team at Ensighten, you will work closely with product managers and fellow engineers in an Agile environment to quickly bring new data-driven products to market. You will have the opportunity to influence the architecture of an evolving system, bringing your experience to bear against both existing and green-field systems. Working in an Agile environment, you will partner with product owners, designers, QA engineers and other developers, so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
• Deep experience building ETL and analytics workflows with Hadoop, SQL (preferably Mysql), and NoSQL (preferably Hbase) databases
• Strong skills with one or more Hadoop programming frameworks (Hive, Pig, Cascading, Streaming, M/R, etc.)
• Experience with SQL, reporting/data warehousing schema design, query and server tuning and optimization
• Proficiency in Linux, and one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, shell)
• Fear of waterfalls. Love of Agile.
• Familiarity with web analytics data and other marketing technologies
• Admin experience setting up, tuning and maintaining a Hadoop cluster
• Acquaintance with Amazon web services: EC2, S3, and EMR (Elastic Map Reduce), DynamoDB, Redshift
• Exposure to real-time systems (HBase, Storm, Spark) and streaming data collection (Kafka, Flume, Scribe)
• Enterprise JVM development experience and software engineering best practices
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to firstname.lastname@example.org