BRING IT. WE ALWAYS HAVE A PLACE FOR GREAT TALENT.
Bring your A-game to the enterprise leader in omni-channel customer data and tag management, today's hottest digital marketing software categories. Ensighten is aggressively hiring for key roles across the company, to support customer demand and product innovation. If you’re talented, highly motivated and thrive in a fast-paced, positive environment, we'd love to have you on our team. At Ensighten, you'll work alongside some of the best minds in web analytics and digital marketing while advancing your career and having a lot of fun.
Ensighten's open platform enables the world's largest businesses to effectively drive customer engagement and conversion and manage websites in real time. Powered by its unique Hybrid-Tagging technology, the Ensighten platform processes tag requests from over 150 countries for companies generating over $1.9 trillion in revenue. The world’s leading brands (Microsoft, Capital One, United Airlines, T-Mobile and Walmart) achieve marketing agility by implementing Ensighten’s single line of code.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, a comfortable, pet-friendly environment and much, much more! Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All positions are located in our California Headquarters unless otherwise noted.
- Technical Program Manager – Microsoft (Seattle, WA)
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- Trainer – Ensighten Academy
- Tech Support Engineer - San Francisco Bay and East Coast
- Mobile Implementation Engineer
- Implementation Engineer
- Data Analyst
- Software Engineer, UI Enterprise Web Applications (SF Bay Area, Seattle or London, UK)
- Software Engineer - Activate Team (San Jose, Seattle or London, UK
- Business Intelligence Engineer - Tableau
- Software Engineer – Data Visualization and Reporting
- Infrastructure Engineer (London, UK)
- Software Engineer, Enterprise Web Applications (Full Stack) - SF Bay Area, Seattle, or London